Welcome to Miss McAlister's Music and Library Class!
It's the most wonderful time of the year! In the General Music and Library room, we are jumping right into a world of creativity, imagination, artistry, and literacy.
Sing to the Lord a new song, a hymn in the assembly of the faithful...Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! - Psalm 150
What We Are Learning
We are covering a wide range of topics in Music this year, within three focus areas:
In Library, we will explore literature from all around the world as well as the classics we know and love. Lessons will focus on imagination, literacy, and making connections to the experiences of others.
It's easy to learn and have fun in Music and Library! My classroom expectations are designed to support our learning goals.
1. Listening ears (listen to the teacher, the stories, and the music)
2. Gentle hands (be gentle with the instruments)
3. Careful feet (walk respectfully around others and the instruments)
1. Please participate with your best effort!
2. Please show respect to your teacher, classmates, and our class time together.
3. Please listen when the teacher is speaking or when music is being played.
Christmas Concert, Grades 1-5:
Wednesday, 12/06/17, 6:30 pm
Living Nativity, Grades 6-8:
Thursday, 12/14/17, 6:30 pm
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School phone: (716) 824-0726
For in Him we live and move and have our being.